Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

That would be me. I keep forgetting to come back and add stuff. Mainly because I don't sleep and my brain is suffering for it.





I was supposed to be off today, but got called in to finish up some paperwork. Then I had a lunch date...with a girl...and i DIDN'T make a total ass out of myself. Ok, I probably did...but she enjoyed it, so keen gear. Plus, I found out my local comic shop sold out of issues of The Path AND gave me my cut of the money! Score!





Um, yesterday, I got interviewed for the Gigcast. If any of you have this semi-professional, deep, serious mental image of me...do not listen to it. It just shows how much of a jackass I am...and how much bigger a jackass I am when given open-forum with a couple of fellow geeks.





They DID have an odd obsession with "Dr. Who", though...





Not much else. Here's the cover-art I did for those nice fellows over at The Gigcast for my interview. They seem to have a good sense of humor...hope they don't mind so much.


Later, m'dears.

4 comments:

Freux said...

Too cute, riot. Too cute. <3

acadia said...

Dude, Dr. Who!
-"What?"
Yeah, man!

lostpuppies said...

Wowzer Riot. You posted! :D

Cool stuff can't wait for the gigcast to go up

alsn said...

Bwa ha ha, that's an awesome cover piece for Gigcast. I'm sure they can handle the strain of that one- they dish enough of it on their own. Hee hee.
-Iagojester