Saturday, April 21, 2007

Urrrggggh It's LATE and I hate buying advertising...

because I feel like a cheap whore. B...but...Forgive me please? I have to admit, my new ads and banners are a lot sexier than my previous ones. Maybe that'll help....since you know....I have such little faith in the morality of man, that I believe people will fall for that stuff... Actually non of my banners are like that. Just my thumbnail on DD, and that wasn't intentional, it was just my best coloring yet >> (and that's not saying much).

I am dead tired. SO tired that I am dead. I'm going to try and do stock pages this week because I'm lame like that...and NEED them, since finals are coming up. Plus riot is super busy and Froo and Acadia are like ninjas and elusive (which has nothing to do with making stock pages, but I felt like i should mention it anyways). Wingnut, Pixie. Just going to say their names too.

It's 3:00AM but the post won't go up until like 12, because I don't wanna bump Froo and Pixie's AWESOME art off the page.

So tonight I went and played putt-putt and after putt-putt watched Mulan. While watching mulan, I drew some crappy renditions of Venture bros characters, because I had no references, nor had i tried to draw them before....
this is a shitty drawing, but I ONLY POST IT BECAUSE SOOOOOON I WILL POST A NEW AND BETTERER ONE. Why? Because I'm madly in love with the venture brothers. It's like the show of my life.

Alrighty, more fun things later!

<3 Zac

Wow, I'm glad to see this thing taking off!

3 comments:

acadia said...

URGGHHHHHH its a good drawing. Finals are gonna be a bitch, but just concentrate on what happens AFTER finals...

Freux said...

You're a nut. XD Putt-putt is great, even though I suck at it.

And we aren't that elusive. Just drop a line! I'll try to answer. o0o

James Riot said...

How come I don't get to be a ninja? I'm more ninjay than Froo. All she does is stab people with scissors. Acadia, maybe, because he's faster than caketown...

...and putt-putt golf is the most fun you can have with your clothes off.

I mean on.