Thursday, November 15, 2007

Some SHIZ

I just realized it's literally been over 2 months since I've posted here. There's no excuse for that outside of pure, unadulterated laziness. Well, to rectify the situation, I've decided to do somewhat of an art dump here.

The first is something I made a little while back, and it sparked a newfound interest in doing some actual art (non-comic). I'm actually using it as a wallpaper. =0
The next one I did as some fanart for Riot's character 'The Rioteer'. I'm sure you all know about it, so that's all I'm gonna say about the character itself. One thing of note is that I developed my own painting technique (I'm sure others use it, but I came across it on my own =0) that really sped the process along. I finished this one in about 3 hours.


The last one I JUST finished. Bill (from my comic -- the real life counterpart) saw my wallpaper and decided he wanted one of his own. I happily obliged as it meant some more practice with the painting technique I discovered on the Rioteer picture.


In any case, he liked it, so I'm happy with it.

I really wish I could've come to WW Texas earlier, but the earliest I can get there is Saturday, so I guess I'll see those of you going (Wing, Riot, Zac) on Saturday! Believe me, I can't wait.

At all.

Quick, be Saturday!

2 comments:

lostpuppies said...

Wow
Just Wow

Your new coloring style is incredible.

Teach me :o

Roy Scott said...

nice stuff. I'll be trying to draw hands like you do.