Monday, August 11, 2008

Radish Face.


So I'm feeling super cut off from MM lately. It's -probably- due to the fact that I only talk to one of you on a semi-regular basis. As for the rest of you, I just sort of assume that you still exist and are working on artsy things. :P

As for myself, I'm awaiting the release of Warhammer and am celebrating my very first pay raise. ( Even though I actually see less money right now than I have in a while ) I'm enjoying Muay Thai and my Pit Bull is driving me crazy. My comic making is on hold as I try to decide what exactly I should do.

Can I has cheezeburgers?

4 comments:

carly mizzou said...

Freux>> I have never talked to you, but I LOVE YOU!!!! Not only do you make some of the coolest art, and seem like a funny person.

Wingnut said...

Freux, to get to know you better, you should join Dave and myself in our daily painting escapades. :D

-W

Phinmagic said...

Aw, feel the love...

James Riot said...

Oo! Oo! I'm the one she talks to semi-frequently! That's like half a shout-out!