Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hey we need to talk business.

http://www.zsfstudios.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65&st=0&gopid=789&#entry789

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD.
If any of you are wanting to actually go through with WWTX we need to sit down and discuss it soon. Otherwise we're going to need to pick a different convention to head to.

Also, RIOT, We miss you.

Also, did a commission for an environmental awareness group out in LA. Uhm, yeah. Maybe I'll start a sitcom about a family of 4 of which the father is a moron, the mother is anal, the son is rebellious/retarded, and the daughter is a nerd. Maybe there can be a baby worm too. I can only imagine how funny it could be!


But seriously guys, lets get stuff together and meet up again

5 comments:

lostpuppies said...

nobody cares enough to talk business

Wingnut said...

What do I need to do to make this happen? I have money to chip in for a table, I have a plane ticket lined up, and for the love of god, I want to see you guys again.

-W

Anonymous said...

Cash advances offered nationwide for all purposes. Then a cash advance may be the solution to your problems.

Anonymous said...

lorna Garage Door Openers couto Area Rugs dickerson Omeprazole preservative Vacuum Cleaners woodbury Annuity Calculator mandel Bariatric Surgery spokespeople Electric Blankets knight

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
In first steps it is really nice if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)