Saturday, May 10, 2008

Making Comics Again-

So I started up They All Bleed The Same again. I was feeling pretty down about not doing any comics, and not even being on the Duck in months. I'm gonna take it easy, updating slowly, and just trying to get a feel for doing these things on my own without a writer. It'll probably keep the same format, with the sort of journal style, but I'll probably start doing them by hand. It's just easier for me, especially with my mobile workstation. Once I get the hang of it, I'll probably branch off to other things, like stories that I want to tell that I just don't have the confidence for. I'm working a lot more by hand lately, especially now that I have my own giant box of Prisma markers. Guess I won't have to bum off you no more, eh Riot?

Other than that, things are going good. Preparing for the move out to California, trying to find my niche in this world of art, and mainly just being me. Which, as we all know, takes a lot of work to be this awesome. I've got all the MM stuff ready to go, I just need to do a new bio-pic. Sorry for letting you all down before.

Here's the new comic, I'm enjoying drawing these.


Cheers!

-Wing

[EDIT]

Squeeee! I just discovered an awesome new coloring technique! This picture is entirely digital, and attempts at emulating this style before were given up because it took far to much time. This picture, from start to finish, took 45 minutes. And thats everything folks, and it's super fun! Oh man, I'd be happy to show anyone how to do this, it's a dream. Acadia, I think you could really dig on this style, it's super great for totally digital work. I estimated, and I think this picture would have probably taken me about 2-3 hours using my normal methods, so thats an AWESOME time difference. Hoo-hah!



-Wing

4 comments:

Freux said...

Haha, that's cute! And the lack of words is awesome. <33 Very nice, wing!

The Alchemist said...

just spread your wings and fly Nut.
just spread your wings.

lostpuppies said...

HOW YOU DO THAT?!

Teach me Joseph

Anonymous said...

I want to learn this color magic...