Monday, February 16, 2009

Erm



Hey guys, First of all check out Barry's post below.

It sounds like a lot of fun, and maybe if you all agree we can set up some sort of swap soon.

Just thought I'd pop in and post since I haven't in ages, and EVEN PIXIE posted something recently.

Very pleased with everyone's work TOO!


Secondly, just a little Coraline pic I did, because I thought Henry Selick's (NOT FUCKING TIM BURTON) interpretation of the Neil Gaiman novel was a lovely, frightening masterpiece.

Also, working at the movie theatre, I hear people attribute Tim Burton to Coraline all day, and I want to slap them. Tim Burton didn't even have too much to do with Nightmare Before Christmas.

Henry Selick is the genius, and people should stop giving tim burton credit for things he doesn't make. Ugh.

Anywho, later guys

2 comments:

Freux said...

Admittedly, I'm one of the dumbasses who had no idea. :P

Yay for learning!

James Riot said...

OH MY GOD.

THANK YOU for being the OTHER voice of reason in the world. I've been ranting and raving like a madman trying to get people to realize that Selick is the genius behind this movie.

Though, admittedly, I liked the graphic novel version better...just because I REALLY dig P. Craig Russell's artwork and he did the art chores on that.